Re: How do you have one account for multiple devices? sims mobile

by mypetfish0

Original Post

How do you have one account for multiple devices? sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

i want to be able to have the account im playing on to be accessible from my phone. i have tried connecting the accounts but it wont give me the option to load the progress i have. right now i can only access my saved game on my computer. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You have to press the arrow button on the left, then press settings and you will have the option to connect the sims with Facebook, or your gmail, or Apple sign in. Then connect to one of them.

After on the next device download sims and start an new game, so customises a new character and new house and get a job, just follow the Tutorial. Then after press the arrow button and connect with the same account on your other device and it will ask you to download the cloud of your other sims and press yes. 

Then you will have the same account on 2 devices.

Message 2 of 4 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did this and it gives me the option to load my other game but when i click the button nothing happens. if i check it will say that the accounts are connected by twitter. i have tried connecting it to other accounts but the same thing happens. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@tnxglk1jbb3c For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. Just tell them your problem.

Message 4 of 4 (1,620 Views)