How do you Disable the vhat and ping wheels ingame?

by LordMilestone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you Disable the vhat and ping wheels ingame?

★★★ Newbie

I'm not finding an option anywhere to remove the chat wheels and ping wheels from ingame use, the option to remove them would be absolutely amazing. On several game plays the wheel system gets accidently clicked and causes serious problems like movement/ aiming/ running/ jumping/ and is very bothersome during fights with other players. HELP!!!! I need these things to be optional to help maintain gaming. Many other players iv talked to have all together quit due to the troublesome wheels.

Message 1 of 4 (1,223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you Disable the vhat and ping wheels ingame?

Community Manager

Hey @LordMilestone

I'm afraid there isn't a way to disable the ping or chat wheels in-game. This is something we've received a lot of feedback on since Apex Legends launched, which we have forwarded up to the team. 

At the moment, though, unfortunately it's not something that can be disabled. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,172 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @LordMilestone

I'm afraid there isn't a way to disable the ping or chat wheels in-game. This is something we've received a lot of feedback on since Apex Legends launched, which we have forwarded up to the team. 

At the moment, though, unfortunately it's not something that can be disabled. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hi. I too would like to see an option to deselect ping wheel.

Love the ping, it is totally necessary, but the wheel is a nightmare.
Message 3 of 4 (769 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

We appreciate the feedback on this, but since this is an older thread that hasn't been active for a couple years I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you have any other feedback, or if you need help with something please feel free to create a new thread, and we'll take a look. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (751 Views)