How do i fix this....

by MrShottyBang

Original Post

How do i fix this....

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i've done everything to optimize this game, port forwarding,fps optimizations, computer optimizations, sound optimizations just for this game. i've spent 400+ hours on just this game and half of the games i play consist of hits not registering, footsteps are non existent, getting shot behind cover, watching stop and go images, not being able to shoot them while i'm just target practice.  btw i have 400Mb internet with a ping of 29-30 TBH I am frustrated i really really want to play this game but as it is every other game i want to throw my screen out the window. i sit here and practice on aiming everyday...I said at first its me its me i just can't hit the side of a barn. so everyday before i played i'd do an hour of aim training and tbh im doing great at every fps i play now thats not this game.  I'm at the point where i have done everything i can to enjoy this game even with these set backs. Now however, I am at my limit. It is infuriating that after i have done everything i could to adjust myself and computer to play this game optimally that there is nothing i can do to fix or get better at this game when it comes to pointing at someones [Removed - CM] head and clicking seeing blood splatter and not doing any damage. realizing that there is nothing i can do about this and since i cant upgrade my computer, or train, or optimize or fix anything so that i can enjoy this game properly. i just can't play it anymore. you basically brought and sold everyone a lemon including me because i have spent money on this game. you have given us a game that is not truly a AAA title or i should say you did exactly what everyone says EA does and released a game that is sub par. not only that your response to any of it is null and void. The fact is that this is an on going problem with supposed AAA titles now where you can sell everyone a broken product and get away with it. i believe as a company you should have a higher standard than that and you don't. I hope that we as a community gather to fight this type of business practice because it is broken and you think that you can get away with it and continue to resolve yourself to releasing products this way. it is bad business and no other business that i know of can sell you junk not refund you and get away with it cause you have a class action clause in your terms of service. i think that our government as old and non tech savy as they are need to do something here, or else this will just get worst, and worst, where they can say they are giving you this working product but are just selling you a title and keeping the money.

Message 1 of 1 (96 Views)