How do I link my Ea Steam accont with my Xbox One account for Apex Legends?

by SaucyCouch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I link my Ea Steam accont with my Xbox One account for Apex Legends?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm trying to link my Xbox One account to my Steam account so I don't have to rebuy all of the legends.

My issue is I have my User ID on xbox, but when I try to reset the password I don't get an e-mail to my outlook account or gmail account that should be associated with the profile.

(Read this part in Gibby's voice) Help a Brotha Out!

Message 1 of 27 (27,136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I link my Ea Steam accont with my Xbox One account for Apex Legends?

Community Manager

Hey @SaucyCouch

I'm afraid there is no cross-platform progression for Apex Legends. If you start playing on PC you would be starting over on a fresh account. We don't have a way of transferring account progress between platforms. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (27,107 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SaucyCouch

I'm afraid there is no cross-platform progression for Apex Legends. If you start playing on PC you would be starting over on a fresh account. We don't have a way of transferring account progress between platforms. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 27 (27,108 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So if I had a high level account with many skins, and I want to play on PC, there is no way I can play with the ps4 accoount with all my progressions?

Message 3 of 27 (26,993 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@matteochaparro1 

I'm afraid not. You would only be able to access that account on PS4. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 27 (26,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent is there any plans on changing this?
Message 5 of 27 (26,848 Views)

Community Manager

@t00special 

It's definitely something a lot of people have been asking for, and we've passed that feedback along to the team for review. I haven't heard if this is something that could happen in the future, I'm afraid. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 27 (26,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Is there a way if the community gets together and expresses their opinions to change this, do you think this could start in development? I’ve been looking forward to finishing my PC build to mostly play apex legends but it would be nice if I could carry over my Xbox progress that started from February 2019. Let us know if WE the community could achieve this.
Message 7 of 27 (26,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This truly seems like a really dumb problem to still be having in 2021, we don't get flying cars and EA wont give us cross progression, they act like its a new concept, i mean flying cars are, but cross progression isn't, I mean as much as people love to hate on em for Fortnite maybe you should take notes from Epic, as they've been implementing cross progression and cross play into their games since 2019, life is to short to be restarting from zero on a game like Apex, people spend lots of money on your stupid boxes, just for you to spit in their faces and tell them to buy them all again.

Message 8 of 27 (24,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly, If I pay money into a game or it's micro-transactions, then my progress should be anywhere and everywhere I want it.

In addition to this, I would love to be abilo play with my daughter, but because my account on the XBOne, is the one which provides gold, I cannot even become "friends" nor search for her if I am on PC.... this is foolish EA/Apex.

Message 9 of 27 (23,729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ke
Message 10 of 27 (21,746 Views)