How do I get my account

by darkmackan92

Original Post

How do I get my account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi How do I get my account i wot it back  account neim is Darkmackn and i have forgat my password and i get nafing to my hotmail adres sow i cen not log in to my kerekters i have probloms witt inglich sow plize dosomfing sow i cen get my account i wont it back to day not to morow ore nexst wikend now i have bay STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Origin Epic Experience Pack to day and now i have time to play a gen i will not restart on skatch witt a ny account i wont to play witt Darkmackn and delete all my karakers and start from ther sow cen som one hellp me call me 

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

How do I get my account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[22:08:52] marcus treutiger: hi How do I get my account i wot it back account neim is Darkmackn and i have forgat my password and i get nafing to my hotmail adres sow i cen not log in to my kerekters i have probloms witt inglich sow plize dosomfing sow i cen get my account i wont it back to day not to morow ore nexst wikend now i have bay STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Origin Epic Experience Pack to day and now i have time to play a gen i will not restart on skatch witt a ny account i wont to play witt Darkmackn and delete all my karakers and start from ther sow cen som one hellp me
[22:15:11] Ary Sjögren: Hi, how do I get my WOT account back? My username is Darkmackan and I have forgotten my password and I don't get a new to my e-mail.Can you please help me so I get my accout back.my hotmile is [edit: email address removed] ore call me on 

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

Re: How do I get my account

Hero

@darkmackan92

First off.

A.This is a public forum, not only forum admins but any player on here can see this thread and your personal phone number.  I have removed your phone number for your protection from your threads and merged the two together.

B.  If your having login issues for security purposes you would need to call Customer Service.  This is not something they can handle via the forum and they do not make out going calls again for security purposes.  The information to call them is below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
UK: (0203) 0141 826
Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

You can also contact them via Skype app on your smartphone or computer for free by calling them and adding:

855-345-2186

Simply set the country to U.S.A and you can call them for free

If you are calling from a different country above or how to use skype to call for free, see the below link for contact numbers for other countries and more information on using Skype to make calls:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-support/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

Re: How do I get my account

★★★ Newbie
@Belgoraddarkmackan92 i want to get my old account as it has 50,000,000 points on it a lot of gems and i like my mini stuff to as i can't get new mini stuff i have spent a lot of money please help my
Message 4 of 4 (320 Views)