Re: How do I delete my Apex account?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I delete my Apex account?

★ Novice

I would like to delete my apex account and start fresh, I do not have the option to do so as I unlinked my account but as soon as I opened the game it continued on my current account which I want to delete.

Unlinking my account once has caused it to set to next being able to delete in July 2022 I do not want this account and want it deleted immediately.

Also another issue, why can't I leave matches without getting a 10 minute penalty.. I've come up against plenty cheaters which leaves me no choice but to leave game yet I'm punished if I don't stick around to deal with cheaters? As well as the matchmaking sometimes putting me in solo although I've opted for the trio option of teammates? 

Message 1 of 2 (1,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Bigabzino To confirm you are unable to just delete an Apex Account, as you would have to delete your entire EA account which would remove everything you own on it. Additionally, if you're wanting to use a connected account elsewhere, you might want to look into unlinking accounts, but this does come with its own drawbacks. 

I would recommend reaching out to our support at help.ea.com so they can take a further look at this for you. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,314 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Bigabzino To confirm you are unable to just delete an Apex Account, as you would have to delete your entire EA account which would remove everything you own on it. Additionally, if you're wanting to use a connected account elsewhere, you might want to look into unlinking accounts, but this does come with its own drawbacks. 

I would recommend reaching out to our support at help.ea.com so they can take a further look at this for you. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (1,315 Views)