Re: How do I change the screen/hud size for Battlefield 2042 on Xbox series X?

by xICExGIRLx

Original Post

How do I change the screen/hud size for Battlefield 2042 on Xbox series X?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Part of the menu screen is cut off and I'm not seeing where I can fix this. It is not an issue with my TV or xbox settings. I've checked display settings, but can't find where to change screen/hud settings.

Message 1 of 37 (11,801 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xICExGIRLx If part of the menu screen is cutoff, it is almost certainly your TV or XBox settings...

My first thought is a zoom setting on the TV...
Message 2 of 37 (11,779 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's not the xbox or my TV settings. I've already adjusted everything to see and everything is still cut off. It's like Battlefield has an aspect ratio issue and they need to fix it themselves. They don't give an option to adjust the game to my screen.

Message 3 of 37 (11,774 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here

Message 4 of 37 (11,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happened to me on the PS4 too, it's fine with all the other games I play.

Message 5 of 37 (11,643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xICExGIRLx I’m having the same issue. Battlefield 2042 is the only game I have issues with screen adjustment. My TV set up is perfect. Also in Battlefield 2042 there is no screen adjustment setting when you line up the arrows to the corner of your tv. Dice needs to fix this. Also I remember when BETA was available last month it had all kinds of HUD adjustment settings, you were able to make HUD less visible or more visible. They took out that setting. Since I just bought the LG Oled C1 I’m doing my best to prevent Burn-In. Trying to make logo icons less visible.
Message 6 of 37 (11,627 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Disappointed It's only day one, but I hope they fix this soon. It's super annoying!

Message 7 of 37 (11,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is 100% not an Xbox display issue or a TV issue. Forza and Vanguard are just fine. It’s frustrating- most games have a screen size adjustment and I don’t see one anywhere in the settings- am I wrong?

Message 8 of 37 (11,446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@rschmit688701 Your not wrong your absolutely right! I guess we have to wait till Dice fixes this issue. Battlefield 2042 is the only game I’m having the issue with Screen Adjustment. The rest of my games are perfect 👌🏽
Message 9 of 37 (11,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xICExGIRLx So I just fixed it on ps5 think it resets your console I just had video settings
Message 10 of 37 (11,402 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help