Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How do I Report Hackers and Upload Video Proof Firestorm

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I Report Hackers and Upload Video Proof Firestorm

★★★★★ Novice

I have undeniable video footage from Nvidia highlights of people in Firestorm hacking, I tried contacting your support but they just keep telling me to report the person at 
https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

I have video proof I would like to upload, can I not do this??  Hackers are killing Firestorm Frown

I know they are hacking 6 headshots in 2 secs from across the map with an MG42 LOL Cat

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR, the only way to report players is follow the above article that you linked above. 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR, the only way to report players is follow the above article that you linked above. 

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help