How can i transfer my old account progress to a new Google Pay?

by Zathrack

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i transfer my old account progress to a new Google Pay?

★ Novice

Hello, i have an issue, i want to transfer my old account lvl 85 to another Google Play account, is there a way for doing this? I will stop using my old Google account (where my 85 acc is linked) for a lot of personal details, and i want to migrate my account progress to my definitevly main account, really want to do these because my account is for an old december 2015 shard and i put some cash on it... Is it possible? Thanks in advance! 

P. S. I have a new account linked to my main Google Play acc but there's no problem if i loss it, doesn't matter, its a new one i started few days ago but i will stop using my old Google Play acc  

Message 1 of 2 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i transfer my old account progress to a new Google Pay?

Community Manager

Hi @Zathrack, There is an option to move your account across devices with different operating systems but I'm afraid it's not possible to move your SWGOH progress from one Google Account to another. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)

All Replies

Re: How can i transfer my old account progress to a new Google Pay?

Community Manager

Hi @Zathrack, There is an option to move your account across devices with different operating systems but I'm afraid it's not possible to move your SWGOH progress from one Google Account to another. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)