How can i report a cheater on PvZ hero

by karladdr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i report a cheater on PvZ hero

★★★ Newbie
On diamond league today Found this dude, Third turn he plays a card that gives him 30 brains regain full health and draws more cards, couldn't take a picture sooner, I just conceded defeat immediately. I don't know how to report this. Hope this guy has fun playing on his own.
Message 1 of 11 (12,664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i report a cheater on PvZ hero

Community Manager
Message 6 of 11 (13,037 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm afraid I don't have a screenshot, but I played a Spudow who was Ultimate level who immediately played a "hack" card (it was purple I think) that gave him extra sun. He then played a poison oak (on round 1). I quit rather than continue, but saw his name when the game loaded and believe it was [admin removed - please do not name and shame].

This user has also been encountered by another user who believes his name was [admin removed - please do not name and shame]

https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZHeroes/comments/5epjym/cheater_on_the_loose/daivqp1/

Seconding the request that cheating be looked into.

Message 2 of 11 (12,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just fought the same guy as karladdr (if you guys keep records, my account name is "Infernoraptor" and the match began around 12:15-12:20 PST). The card gives him full health, +20 brains, and a full hand (the card image was even just the word "missing" in red text.) HE was playing as a Rustbolt as well.

The * isn't even that good, I ended up forcing him to use the cheating card TWICE before he beat me and I was just using a slap-dash Sunflower shroom deck.

Popcap, I know you guys want to keep this game "kid friendly" by not having much in the way of social stuff but, come on. This kind of stuff ruins it for everyone. You guys are better than this.

Please just do an inventory sweep and be done with it:

You know, make a patch that, when loaded, searches player's saved decks to see if they have any cards that don't exist. Then, if they find problem cards, have the update send the details back to you. If it is a hack (rather than a false positive) banhammer them for ToS violation. Heck, you could even have a bot patrolling your servers "watching" matches to see if anything out of the ordinary (eg someone gaining an insane amount of multiple resources from 1 card in a way impossible in normal circumstances).

Most of all, SHOW THE PLAYER NAMES IN MATCH SO WE CAN REPORT THEM TO YOU.

Message 3 of 11 (12,565 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I experienced this as well within the last few days. It was round 2, the guy was playing as a zombie. He put down a red/white checkered block card and then this happened.
Message 4 of 11 (12,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Not only could I need read the name but every time the person pulled cards they were always perfect counters, as well as there always being the right amount of tokens needed precisely when needed and never any left over.

also b4 this I played another person who dropped Astro-Cado tokens on first round.

but apparently no one has seen that glitch. Or mod or cheat. I must be the only one unlucky enough to see the real cheats going on or I know what to look for as I use to do online testing for pc games.  

Theres also apparently mods mods where people can see their whole deck and use any card when they have the amount of Brains or sun needed. And as on this part of the forum where the person in the here said the person pulled one card and had a load of brains that is also real.

just cause one person doesn’t experience a glitch mod or cheat first hand doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

so we should all drop info on stuff we find so in future the game doesn’t die because people get sick of cheaters ruining the game for us.

So even if this was a keyboard add on hack. It shows the person I tagged is not trust worthy. As well as what I experienced in the game.

Message 5 of 11 (12,061 Views)

Community Manager

@big82s To report a player in Plants Vs. Zombies: Heroes please see the link here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-heroes/report-a-player-in-plants-...

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (13,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 7 of 11 (11,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this guy named toysm6 who played like 10 navy beans

Message 8 of 11 (7,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I had the same thing happen just now. That’s actually why I came here. On round four I bounced one of his two navy beans in the water lane. He had no cards before then so on round five he had two cards he then played three navy beans and THEN a cosmic bean which gave him another bean absolutely destroying my life and hopes and dreams and aspirations. 

Message 9 of 11 (7,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You know what’s funny? When you make a post about a match you just played with a cheater and then the very next match you play there’s... You guessed it another cheater. It’s rather difficult to explain what happened, but by just round three they had almost two plants in every lane. Then they continuously kept up that many plants using way more then the limit of four for both Shellery and puff-shroom. I couldn’t kill them fast enough and died round five. Funny isn’t it. Ya love to see it. Great game but EA just doesn’t care about the finer details. It would be so much easier to catch cheaters if there was even a rewatch old games ability.

Message 10 of 11 (7,265 Views)