How can i Live Chat from another country.

by HoRsEv33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i Live Chat from another country.

★★ Novice

Hello i got a problem with Battlefield 1 and i can't solve it. I tried to contactEA Support but the only option is to request a call. I can't request a call because that would cost me alot and my country is not listed on EA Support site. I am from Romania exactly. I just want to know how i can live chat with an advisor.

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i Live Chat from another country.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @HoRsEv33!

You can use another country support by changing language in the right upper corner of the support page, next to your account name.

Be advised that regarding account matters, like password change or security question, the call me option will remain the only option available.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (602 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @HoRsEv33!

You can use another country support by changing language in the right upper corner of the support page, next to your account name.

Be advised that regarding account matters, like password change or security question, the call me option will remain the only option available.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you, man :D
Message 3 of 3 (511 Views)