Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How can I report EA staff's conduct and unhelpfulness?

by edmanlee

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How can I report EA staff's conduct and unhelpfulness?

★★ Apprentice

I asked this question roughly a month ago and was told that I'd receive a customer satisfaction survey after each case raised with EA support, and THAT apparently was how I could complain about your staff (I can't think of any other company where staff complaints are so indirect and useless) !!!! I have not received a survey for virtually anything I've raised with your staff, and with the level of 'support' , I can see why. When your company either fails or refuses to send your customer satisfaction surveys, how can I report the unhelpfulness and flat out refusal of your staff to do anything constructive?

Read through the topics on this forum at any time of day and the majority will not have been answered by EA staff (that is a fact, not a dig). Raise a case with EA support and expect an unhelpful template email in response which doesn't address your issue at all and assures you, you will have no chance of knowing EA have done anything to fix their massive issues.

(EA support style) : To summarize, I have informed you of my concerns with your unhelpful staff, asked how to report your staff when no customer satisfaction survey is sent, and also raised concerns about your lack of adequate support.

Message 1 of 13 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: How can I report EA staff's conduct and unhelpfulness?

Community Manager

If you wish to make a complaint then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (305 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

EA support actually get paid per unsatisfied customer, that's why it's a multi-billion company

Message 2 of 13 (434 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I'll keep bumping this thread until I get an answer. Asking how to report the incredibly poor service I receive from your staff (as this topic is evidence of) is surely a question EA support should be answering.

Message 3 of 13 (384 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Not sure if you’ll get a reply. Looking at this forum it seems that unwanted questions just remain silent.... but the game is just out for a couple of months noe. Just give it a couple more months before you demand to play a game you’ve paid for buddy

Message 4 of 13 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 5 of 13 (331 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you wish to make a complaint then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 6 of 13 (306 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm not using Origin, or a PC ... so how can I complain about your staff without lying about the reasons to speak to your live chat and being connected with a department that will tell me to speak to someone else?

Just checked the method of lying you suggested and was greeted with : "

Chat

Estimated wait time: 186 minutes"   .... 

Message 7 of 13 (286 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

BUMP

Message 8 of 13 (244 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Still waiting for an EA support rep to explain how to report EA support rep's incredibly poor and unhelpful service. I can not see how this is a question that should be difficult or unknown to you ... ?

Message 9 of 13 (222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Actually I can tell you worst.

Game crash sometimes when I try to save my manager mode on PC, but I have LOST ALL MY PROFILE with my saved games with 30+ hour play 3 TIMES. 3 TIMES!

The game not able to read my profile file after a crash, and I have to create a totally new one. All my data lost. All my time, work what I invested to manager mode LOST.

And whet EA said?

"Start a new one".

Message 10 of 13 (173 Views)
Twitter Stream