Re: How can I recover my old swtor account?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

How can I recover my old account?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I linked my AC with Google (auto login) on Android phone, and I have changed to another new Android phone few days ago.

Then I download the sims mobile app on my new phone and it auto login with my Google AC and I through that the game will auto load the record from  my old phone to the new one, but it didn't and it create a new ID and asked me the age and need me to CREATE A NEW SIMS......

from that, I find out that my GOOGLE PLAY APP 's record it's totally different between my old phone and new phone, but they are at the same GOOGLE AC....

I had tried to uninstall the GOOGLE PLAY APP, THE SIMS MOBILE APP... and tried to delete the GOOGLE AC from my new phone and login back again, but still can't get my old ID record.

any way, I still playing the game from my old phone and haven't lost any record from it.

Can any one help to teach me how to release the new record history from my new phone but not effect the old one under the same GOOGLE AC? 

Many thanks guys! DONT WANT TO LOST MY SIMS AC.... T.T

(Edit: changed title to avoid confusion, it's about The Sims not SWTOR)

Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Re: How can I recover my old swtor account?

If you can use more than your Google account to back up to, do so. 

You might need to play through the new game a little bit for it to recognize your old account. You might even have to play through the full tutorial. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)