How can I get Info on which email I registeredd my accaut ?

by Densaw90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I get Info on which email I registeredd my accaut ?

★★★ Newbie

I don't Remember my email adress on wich I registered my account.So I can't enter the game,couse I can't remember my email adress to see a code wich has been sent to me.How can I see my email adress ? I remember my login and my password in game: denisky is login

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I get Info on which email I registeredd my accaut ?

Hero

@Densaw90 

At this point you would need to call Customer Service as per the above link to have them change the email on your account to a new email address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Densaw90 

Are you able to log into your account at swtor.com?  If so you can go to your account, click on Basic Information near the bottom left and then it will have your email address listed.  For security purposes part of it is hidden but it may give you enough of it to remember it or you can just change it to a different email address.

If you are not able to log in at all to swtor.com, then you would need to call Customer Service for further assistance.  For security purposes they can only assist with this via the phone.  Once they verify your account, they should be able to at least change the email on your account to a different email.

Their contact info is here and if you need to you can use Skype, WhatsApp or another VoIP program to call them for free or at a discounted rate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No,I can't log into my accaount even from swtor.com. It says that they can't recognize my compunter and etc/ so they will send me code on my email.But I don't remember email on which I have registered my acc Frown

Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Hero

@Densaw90 

At this point you would need to call Customer Service as per the above link to have them change the email on your account to a new email address.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (443 Views)