Re: How can I change my email address connected to my SWTOR Account?

by ExiledRival

Original Post

How can I change my email address connected to my SWTOR Account?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I have played swtor for years, and I had to take a brief leave from the game to focus on other things. During the time I was playing, the email address connected to my account was my school email. I have since finished high school, and the email was discontinued so I no longer have access to it. Last night, I tried logging in to play, and got hit with a one time password that was sent to the DISCONTINUED email that I can't access. It also won't let me change my email address connected with the account, because I cannot log into the website either. It should also be known that it let me log in 2 nights ago to play no problem, and only happened last night. I have also emailed [edit: email address removed] last night about changing my email connected to the account, but haven't gotten a response in 20 hours. Is there a way around this issue? I have put so much time, and money into this account and would be very upset if I have to make a new account and start over.

Thanks in advance for the help, I really appreciate it!

Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)
Highlighted

Re: How can I change my email address connected to my SWTOR Account?

Champion

Hey there! I'm afraid the best course of action is waiting for a response to your email to support; the average response time is currently 10 days per this post so a support representative will get around to answering your email when they are able. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)