Re: How I got disable account when didnt any mistake

by troy200097

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How I got disable account when didnt any mistake

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After 4 year's I playing fifa I could get a hero card I just played with that and enjoy and forgotten my pains today I got disable account for no reason 

[CM - Edited for clarity]

Message 1 of 11 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @nsh5fifa22,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've run into with your account.

I'm afraid we're unable to address any account actions on the forums directly, so for this you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team so they can have a look.

Please head over to this page and follow the steps to get an appeal submitted if you haven't already done so. Our ToS team will reach back out to you via email once they've had a chance to look over the account. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (527 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @nsh5fifa22,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've run into with your account.

I'm afraid we're unable to address any account actions on the forums directly, so for this you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team so they can have a look.

Please head over to this page and follow the steps to get an appeal submitted if you haven't already done so. Our ToS team will reach back out to you via email once they've had a chance to look over the account. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 11 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

I did all steps that required from me but got nothing there no body's helped me I still crying yet

Message 3 of 11 (510 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @nsh5fifa22,

If you've created that appeal, you'll just need to wait for our Terms of Service team to review the account.

Just keep an eye on your email and they'll reach out once they've looked over this, thanks for the patience!
Mako.png
Message 4 of 11 (490 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@nsh5fifa22 It took them 4 months to get to me. So good luck friend
Message 5 of 11 (488 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@nsh5fifa22 Sounds like fifa are Pulling out of the deal with ea. I'm not surprised..they don't want to be associated with a corrupt company
Message 6 of 11 (432 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Hi mako
I'm tired how much is long to they give back my account .
If you can help to keep it forward and faster do it please.
I never can find a card like ginola that I got on my baned account
Message 7 of 11 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good luck getting access back!

My account got disabled nearly a year ago and I hadn't played a single game online. I only played Career mode.

I contacted them to find out what had happened and instead of telling me, they just said "we've reviewed the decision and we stand by it."

I asked them again to tell me why exactly my account was banned in case my account was hacked and again they didn't give me any explanation at all.

I let it go because I play career mode anyway so it doesn't really matter. I recently got FIFA22 only to find I can't update squads because of this. I asked them again and they've said they won't be looking into it any further. So I have an account with a life time ban with no explanation at all from EA.

They can shove their games where the sun don't shine. I've refunded FIFA22 and won't be buying any EA games in the future. They are a joke!

Message 8 of 11 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my account got disabled with no reason and support did nothing for me.i paid 80dollar to play online but they got me disabled my account.i cant stand anymore.i wont play this game anymore and tell my all friends to not too.they just say you have to create a case and after 2weeks they say nothing can do.i will make sure you will lose your players.

Message 9 of 11 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my account got disabled with no reason and support did nothing for me.i paid 80dollar to play online but they got me disabled my account.i cant stand anymore.i wont play this game anymore and tell my all friends to not too.they just say you have to create a case and after 2weeks they say nothing can do.i will make sure you will lose your players

Message 10 of 11 (315 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help