Re: House I purchased from catalog ended up in my hospital..

by Ilois4

Original Post

House template placed over Hospital

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok so I bought the mcrabkin suburban house or whateva its called but I accidentally placed it over the hospital. I dont know how I did it but I did an now I can't move it

Message 1 of 6 (1,911 Views)

Re: House template placed over Hospital

Hero

@p34i9an16fon You should contact an EA Advisor to get help with this issue. Please read this post and follow the instructions: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (1,868 Views)

House I purchased from catalog ended up in my hospital..

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a house from the home catalog and could not find it until I started to look around town and it somehow ended up inside of my hospital.

I have tried everything in my power to get it out of there but I am having no luck. Support was not able to help and mentioned that I should make a post.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

It's actually quite amusing. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,323 Views)

Re: House I purchased from catalog ended up in my hospital..

Hero
@EveyTheSnail Hi, apologies for a late reply. I’ve merged your post to a earlier thread about this issue. Did you contact EA advisor?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,266 Views)

Sims mobile home

★★★ Newbie

I need help! 
I just purchase a new home. And I accidentally placed it on the medical center. And now all my home items are being stored there. 
man’s I can’t access them when I’m back at my main home. It’s so frustrating that I did this ! 
Any advice is helpful! 

Message 5 of 6 (683 Views)

Re: Sims mobile home

Hero
@soullesw Hi, did you contact EA advisor? You can find the link how to contact support a bit up in this thread.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (611 Views)