Re: Hoth galactic assault bugs

by Szaby59

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem after update of july. GTX1060 6GB. 

Message 31 of 37 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Blueberry @EA_Atic

i have the same problem on Crait with RTX2080s. The only solution is when a new round starts, just set the details to medium, then play for a few seconds and then reset to ultra again. So i can play the complete round without any problems.

Message 32 of 37 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Have the same on Crait: https://streamable.com/m06l5 and https://streamable.com/wvmzd

The flickering issue happens when the Terrain quality is set to Ultra, lowering it to High fixes it and you can even set it back to Ultra and won't flicker again.

GPU: AMD Vega 56, 19.8.2 driver

Also LOD scaling issues (ground textures not rendered and looks blurry too soon):

starwarsbattlefrontii_2019_09_11_00_04_26_001.png

Message 33 of 37 (662 Views)

★★ Guide

i have the exact same problem with a gtx 1080 ti the fix ive found well the work around is lowe terrain quality to high and terrain groundcover.. 

Message 34 of 37 (590 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same problem here. On hoth and crait. I have rx 580. The ground is flickering. It only happens on ultra settings. It also happened with different cards. I tried it with other cards, on different pcs as well, with a gtx 1050 ti. Same results on ultra settings. The ground is flickering. It disappears tho when i swtich to high settings, then back to ultra. But this workaround is annoying. I have to do this every time on these maps. 

Message 35 of 37 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. 

GTX 1080 Zotec Amp Extreme

I7 8700k @ 3.9 ghz

16 GB Ram

installed on SSD

DXDiag in attached files.

Message 36 of 37 (477 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same here. I switched to a Geforce GTX 1660. (i had a different card before) Same problem persist.

Message 37 of 37 (452 Views)