Re: Horrific rubber banding

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Horrific rubber banding

★ Novice

I've been trying to play Apex for the last ten hours, yet every single time I load a match, there is rubber banding lag making the game completely unplayable. I've tried reinstalling it, repairing it, swapping around router settings and rebooting, switching servers, updating my graphics driver, and nothing has worked. It even rubber bands if I load up training.

Apex is the only game on my PC that has this issue at all, and it is a regular occurrence, with today being constant. Anyone know of a secret fix that isn't covered by one of the countless web pages and youtube videos already talking about this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

★ Guide
It's Apex's servers right now. Not a clue what's going on, but for the last 2-3 days only I've been getting teleporting, rubberbanding, super slow-motion for the first five minutes of the game, and straight up lost connection. But only on some games, other times it runs 100% smooth right from the first second. It appears completely random, but I assume it's issues with specific servers or my connection being routed through the wrong server, perhaps?
Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

EA DICE Team

Have you had a look on our connective guide to see if that help you? @Nightstick24  @einDoC  

Let us know what you have tried. 

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)