Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) about 08.06.2020
Summarize your bug Horizontal sensitivity bug (this problem ONLY occurs when playing battlefield V, and is NOT the product of a broken controller)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? software update
What happens when the bug occurs? (this problem ONLY occurs when playing battlefield V, and is NOT the product of a broken controller) Hallo, i've been getting back into battlefield V lately, but is having a weird problem with a broken spot in the horizontal sensitivity. When looking (very precisely) left/right, the movement of the camera will slow down immensely, making playing the game very difficult. Deviating slightly up/down with the right stick (mixing the horizontal and vertical input) will then speed up the sensitivity again.
What should be happening instead? the input on the right stick should be consistant when looking left/right

This problem persists across all of my controllers, and is not present in any of my other games.
Charging, or keeping the controller plugged in, does not fix the problem.
Restarting the game/console does not fix the problem.
I have tried messing with the settings (including resetting them) and cannot fix the problem.
The problem is constant and across all gamemodes ("all game modes" was not an option in the "which part of the mode" section)

Message 1 of 2 (379 Views)

Re: Horizontal sensitivity bug

Community Manager

Hey @DKBenjyBoy

Have you checked out the dead zone settings under the controller options to see if that helps at all? You should see it under the Controller Tuning setting in the Controller options. 

Let me know if that helps at all with the sensitivity issues you've been seeing. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)