Horizon's Skin from AmazonPrime & FightNight Pathfinder :'(

by TR_Bannerlord

Original Post

Horizon's Skin from AmazonPrime & FightNight Pathfinder :'(

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi.

Days ago, i used amazon-prime's trial, and ordered some free ingame-rewards as well as Apex's Horizon skin. And, I got my other games' ordered rewards (from amazon prime) but i see that i don't have my Horizon's new (amazon prime) skin. I didn't log-in for awhile, with new updates/events turned back..  And, thought i can get it when i log-in, however i can't see Horizon skin now. Did i miss something to get her amazon-prime skin? 

Second thing is that I wanted to open Fight Night Bundle for Pathfinder. But, currency is too high for my region(Turkey). I only able to buy 1000 Apex Coins. Purchased the battle pass. 

If i get 33 more levels at battle pass; i will reach to 750 ApexCoins(with the help of BattlePass), and i could buy one Fight Night Pack.. However, i can't see clearly if there is a chance to get Pathfinder's skin as reward in that pack also. So... I can say that i will probably miss that awesome Pathfinder skin. Currency is too hight, i couldn't buy 2500 ApexCoins directly for the skin & 1000 for the BattlePass.. Just the second. I wish ApexLegends decrease ApexCoins' price for different regions. I need this too much.

I love ApexLegends. Just need some help about these subjects.

Greetigs from Turkey.

Bilal.

Message 1 of 1 (274 Views)