Re: Hit Registration

by maximas1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hit Registration

★★★ Apprentice

Just cant play i know does not make sense too post about it but its just how this game is my ping is fine conection is fine and game is broken dosent matter how i play hits not register at all so 10 games 3 kills but in a few hours when I play again suddenly hit registration is fixed and 10 kills per game. I think maybe it is some bug of this game idk its strange

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@roso9914same here bro , been facing this issue =from long time ago .
it first started when i noticed it with PK shots specially when i hit it directly before i get downed .
when i check the death recap i find that this shot which it hit my opponent in the face didn't register but i blamed it on the ping even when am playing with 80 to 90 ping
but yesterday i was emptying a full R301 mag close range so the shield crack then switch to G7 and land 3 confirmed shots as i could see the hit marker but still i got killed and the big surprise that when i cheked the death recap it shows that all 3 of the G7 shots was not registered .

i wonder how many fights i lost because of something like this and how much RB and how many times i got demoted because of unfair fight

its really frustrating and its really giving me the feeling to give up as this issue is not begin solved

and just a note : this issue is more frequent when am fighting pathfinder like 90 % of the cases  , they said that they fixed the hit box of this thing but apparently not 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (499 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@roso9914same here bro , been facing this issue =from long time ago .
it first started when i noticed it with PK shots specially when i hit it directly before i get downed .
when i check the death recap i find that this shot which it hit my opponent in the face didn't register but i blamed it on the ping even when am playing with 80 to 90 ping
but yesterday i was emptying a full R301 mag close range so the shield crack then switch to G7 and land 3 confirmed shots as i could see the hit marker but still i got killed and the big surprise that when i cheked the death recap it shows that all 3 of the G7 shots was not registered .

i wonder how many fights i lost because of something like this and how much RB and how many times i got demoted because of unfair fight

its really frustrating and its really giving me the feeling to give up as this issue is not begin solved

and just a note : this issue is more frequent when am fighting pathfinder like 90 % of the cases  , they said that they fixed the hit box of this thing but apparently not 

Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I didn't mean to accept that answer as the solution to the post...  My bad.  I was about to hit XP and hit the wrong button.

I'm about to make a post about this in the general discussion boards of PvZ Battle For Neighborville (with video) to illustrate this issue exact issue.

Sorry for marking the issue as resolved; I can't unmark it in these forums.

EDIT:  if anyone's interested, I know you're not likely familiar with the game but the hit registration is atrocious: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Severe-Hit-Registration-Issues/m-p/8712143#M14458 

Message 3 of 5 (455 Views)

★★★ Guide

this is shots 13+28+35+40+101+26+3+7+8+9+8

SERVER mmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaa TOTAL IS: 36pt

Sleepy

Message 4 of 5 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bringing this back becuase this is every session trying to play. On ps4. 90% of the time getting wrecked death recap shows 2x or 3x times the amount of shots that were on my screen while playing. 10% of the time, I laser folks like they didn't even see me in front of them

Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)