Hight skill players cheaters

by bebo936

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hight skill players cheaters

★★ Apprentice

have big problem that let me leave the game since I reach to diamond I never saw a normal champions or even in the game I always see 20 kill Badge and the hamers 4000 damage in casual and ranked it being annoying I can’t have fun I spend 8 hours playing with 3-4 wins and sometimes never I see many people using CronusMAX with rapid fire and other annoying stuffs when I saw my brother next to me playing everything was normal can I reduce my rank because am still losing but in never goes to gold do i have to wait till season 4!!

Message 1 of 5 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hight skill players cheaters

★★★★★ Expert

@bebo936  You can't be demoted to a lower tier cuz of the tier demotion protection. So yes, you are stuck in diamond tier for this season. The only way is up!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (441 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hight skill players cheaters

★★★★★ Expert

@bebo936  You can't be demoted to a lower tier cuz of the tier demotion protection. So yes, you are stuck in diamond tier for this season. The only way is up!

Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

CronusMax in ranked is getting out of hand

★★ Newbie

Honestly this is by far one of the most sneaky thing because people have been using the CronusMax since apex came out and still have never been caught. Simply YouTube "CronusMax Apex legends" and you'll see all the cheaters from past to current day. These youtubers that never go competitively but make content grinding to predator obviously using a CronusMax will never be banned? I'm just starting to be very curious about apex community because if you cant take care of this problem then I guess we all should get CronusMax and load basically zero recoil and more aim assist into the mechanics because that's what a CronusMax does and I'm tired of getting rolled by whole squads rocking them. It's getting waaaaaayyyyy outta hand and for Apex to turn a blind eye to that is truly sad.

Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

Re: CronusMax in ranked is getting out of hand

★★ Guide

Yeah. Fix the hardware cheats. Otherwise the ranked mode and balancing the game according to the meta is pointless.

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

Re: CronusMax in ranked is getting out of hand

★★ Guide

how can you tell during a match if someone is using modded hardware?

i mean, i do sometimes feel that ‘that shot was very unlikely from that range’ or ‘how on earth he just outshot me with a flatline when i can barely see him’, but i just always assume the other player was just way better 

Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)