Highchair blocked

by arissarox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Highchair blocked

★★ Novice
The moment my kid aged up out of infant level, I bought the highchair. It says it was blocked. My son is toddling around on his own, so I know he's realistically old enough to be fed in the chair, but I was patient and waited. He went through 1 more growth event. He is still toddling but seems taller. I am able to tuck him into his toddler bed, play with him, etc. Still can't feed him.

Is there some game action I am supposed to do in the game to unblock the highchair? And if so, why could I buy it but it's unusable for me? Frustrating.

I am bummed especially as my Sims married but got none of the perks (nothing unlocked). No party, no honeymoon suite. I deleted and reinstalled. No adjustment. I moved on to having a kid but now this. I did some searching but couldn't find an answer, sorry if this is answered elsewhere.
Message 1 of 5 (6,216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Highchair blocked

Champion (Retired)

@arissarox Did you try moving the chair to a different spot. Sometimes the weirdest things block objects. You have to put him in from the front, not the back. 😊

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,314 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@arissarox Did you try moving the chair to a different spot. Sometimes the weirdest things block objects. You have to put him in from the front, not the back. 😊

Message 2 of 5 (6,315 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks so much, that was the culprit. It seems it can't be too close to anything from the front, where the tray is.
Message 3 of 5 (6,186 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@arissarox So glad it worked and happy I could help. Welcome to the forum too! 😊☺

Message 4 of 5 (6,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx I was about to go crazy cause I wasted money on something that doesn't even work. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,545 Views)