Re: High speed character attacks last

by jedilord1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

High speed character attacks last

★★★ Newbie
How come, in tw, when I play my resistance team (Finn{z} leader, Poe, bb8, resistance trooper & pilot) against an empire team (palpatine leader, thrawn, tarkin, tfp & Vader), although Poe has 220 speed and the enemie's fastest character is thrawn at 201 speed, every member of the opposing team attacks before Poe? He has very low speed on the others: palpatine 152, tfp 174, tarkin 174 and Vader 127. I can't find the logic explanation. Palpatine's leader ability does not provide speed, so... How come?
Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

i guess you have fought against pizzathehut from your screen?
somebody has already attacked that squad, as you can see in the corner right "Battles: 2", if you are fighting against an opponent that was already attacked they have always a turnmeter advantage from the last fight (this turnmeteradvantage is everywhere in the whole game, raid, tw, gw... also if you use you ownr team a second time in gw your toons have that turnmeter advantage)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

i guess you have fought against pizzathehut from your screen?
somebody has already attacked that squad, as you can see in the corner right "Battles: 2", if you are fighting against an opponent that was already attacked they have always a turnmeter advantage from the last fight (this turnmeteradvantage is everywhere in the whole game, raid, tw, gw... also if you use you ownr team a second time in gw your toons have that turnmeter advantage)

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)