High pings on bahrain servers since three days

by do0bie420

Original Post

High pings on bahrain servers since three days

★★ Novice

Usually I get around 50 pings on bahrain servers but since sept 30 I am getting 150 plus pings. Other servers aren't affected and Bahrain is the server I used to get lowest pings on. At first I thought it must be something from my network but my friends using other broadband connections are facing the same issue too. I play on console and the other closest server to me is Singapore but Singapore servers are quite dead on console plus I get around 100 pings on it. Can you suggest a fix

Message 1 of 5 (1,052 Views)

Re: High pings on bahrain servers since three days

EA DICE Team

Hey, @do0bie420 Keep in mind If any servers hubs that your network is being routed through that are having a bad times, will result in packed loss and increase ping towards the server. 

Have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic yeah I tried those. I am not getting problems on any other servers. Just bahrain. And I am not the only one. All my friends having different isp are also facing this issue.
Message 3 of 5 (979 Views)

EA DICE Team

@do0bie420 For most of the network issues, that we are seeing it's network hubs that you are getting routed to are having issues.

Inside the red box are potential server hubs that keep sending your data to the end destination and in this case our server. If one of those servers hubs has an issue with being overworked or cant handle the data it will reflect on your connection to us and in-game (bad ping, loss of connections, data loss and so on). This is outside of our domain and control as we don't control how your data get sent to us only that our system accepts it. 

image.png

My great paint skills.

/Atic

Message 4 of 5 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

After the launch of s13 ( and for a few seasons before that too )i was getting 130-160 ping on Bahrain server and after some updates i was back at 60 ping , i was so happy but after yesterday which means after the collection event update i am again getting 150+ ping . Can u pls help regarding this.

Thanx a lot

Message 5 of 5 (593 Views)