Re: High ping on EU servers

by sgtPeepoClown

Original Post

High ping on EU servers

★★ Apprentice

I live in Moscow. My internet speed download Mbps 94.75 and  upload Mbps 94.02 dsl connect, my friends have same speed. We tested the ping in the game using the command bind_US_standard "F4" "toggle shownet_enabled", which is written in autoexec. Our ping on eu servers 100-140 in every game. In other games like overwatch, battlefield 5 is our ping on eu servers 40-65. The question is why in apex legends such a bad ping? Request other apex legend players to check their ping and unsubscribe in this topic. Let me remind you that to check the ping you need to register the command bind_US_standard "F4" "toggle shownet_enabled" in autoexec, press f4 as you fly out of the plane and look at the blue numbers (this is your ping)

Message 1 of 6 (1,237 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

EA people will tell you to have a look at connection troubleshooting on EA website 

Message 2 of 6 (1,211 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls It will be extremely stupid of them, because I play battlefield 5 and there my ping is 40-60. And I asked more friends to check their ping in apex legends on their servers with the help of the command command bind_US_standard "F4" "toggle shownet_enabled" in autoexec, they also have a ping of 100-140
Message 3 of 6 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think the problem with ea servers is that they have dynamic ip and not static … also their netcode has big issues with lag, it just needs a lot of work and improvements, all we can do is to have faith! 

Message 4 of 6 (1,194 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls i agree
Message 5 of 6 (1,191 Views)

★★ Novice

You defintely right i live in isreal and i have like 105 ping with 11 packet loss even with good internet pls fix eu servers.

Message 6 of 6 (834 Views)