High latency/ping on Apex Legends

by Keiskander

Original Post

Re: High latency/ping on Apex Legends

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive also had this same problem but just since the recent ranked split in the middle of may 2022

Message 71 of 76 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I know you're just doing your job but it's not our isp that's the issue. It is ur servers there must be something wrong with them if you just search are ea servers bad then it says absolute trash evidence enough that ea servers get terrible reviews meaning there is something wrong on your end, not ours so just make the people who pay you money to play your games happy and just fix it.  
Message 72 of 76 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, having the same ping issues here in Brazil as well. Low ping (30~50ms) in server selection, but when the match starts im getting 150ms average...
I tought it was something to do with latin america only, but seems to be happening in EU also... Hope this get's fixed soon, sucks to not being able to trust apex updates =/

Message 73 of 76 (923 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Played this game for three years now. I play (at some distance) from the Singapore servers, pulling 80 - 100 ping, but over the last 2 weeks that suddenly spike to between 200 - 350, completely unplayable. 

Message 74 of 76 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Keiskander wrote:

So after the new update, all of my matches has been lagging really bad up to the point where either it backtracks or will just stop moving (note that the game did not freeze at all. Just the movement/action). I've searched high and low in fixing this matter, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked my connection which was working real fine. Even called my ISP and was told that I had no problems with my connection whatsoever. Now I'm at a loss and I need help on how to fix this.

There was one forum where we could check the pink from each data center/server. The lowest ping I got was 240 which was weird. Any help/feedback/remarks would be much appreciated.

Have the same issues as before with the new seasons that got introduced with the hyperion anticheat and after force update of KB4534310, every some 20 sec the game do a short freeze.

Have a RTX3070 and gets well over 100 fps, played every season since one with not much problems and smooth.

Do run a on a trimmed down win 7 ultimate. I do notice a very rather bad cpu usage, but the game is smooth between those short freezes.

I hope you will get this fixed, I do love a good anticheat  but not of the cost of making the game unplayable. I have tried the suggestion found in many other threads since hyperion and then some. I have my roots in software but as it stands now this is unfortunately nothing that I can fix, this

I think in the current economy you will not force that many onto win10,and the game is not that hard on hardware, I would love to continue to support the game and have played spread out of every season expect last part of season 13 due to the introduced problem after the 27/7 patch.

Check this thread, I guess you have not played since patch 27/7 when it all started and never ended.

Message 75 of 76 (878 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is identical to my problem, including the time frame, I'm on windows 7 pro. 

Message 76 of 76 (850 Views)