Hypocrisy

Message 21 of 76 (8,348 Views)

Re: High latency/ping on Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the northeast (next to  new york) and my lowest ping is 911

Message 22 of 76 (8,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am from India and we are getting high ping about 80-90(Singapore) most of the time it's up to 100, not only me having this issue all of us(Indian gamers) and the games run very laggy after the update its get more wors, It throws us from the game and says out of the sync from the server(Singapore) are you guys going to fix this network issue or.....

Message 23 of 76 (8,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just contacted support. They seem to have no knowledge of the issue and the steps they make you go through are ridiculous, when it's obviously an issue on their end. They keep trying to blame my side of things and I told them they will not waste my time on my day off. I really wanted to play today but I'll find something else to do, I guess.

Message 24 of 76 (8,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Every other game I get really high ping
Message 25 of 76 (7,559 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

HI I am also facing this issue Singapore used to be default server for me with lowest and stable ping but after the new patch update default server has been changed from singapore to belgium GCE servers with lowest ping of 139. The game lags alot and even gets discconected. I contacted my ISP also everything is working fine with that but this new update has some issues kindly do something about it because it sucks when you cant play with your friends anymore.

I play Apex Legends on Ps4 and I am from Pakistan

Message 26 of 76 (6,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i donno y i get a speedometer mark(latency) always on start of game even if i am in lowest ping server 

Message 27 of 76 (6,752 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, i just read the thread which is the solution to my issue:

I ve ben playing fps for 20 years and guess i now a bit how it works but in apex everything is different.

After finding the perfect settings i kinda get K/D 0.9 / 1.0 time to time. For instance been playing well for 2 weeks until last mini update. Now no ennemies fall, K/D 052 in one week time and do't get it ...

Got a good pc, great connexion (1go) so there's no reason unless latency: i got one shot eventhough i shot first everytime which is quite annoying as if you don't know the issue THIS changes the way you start playing the game: i guess a lot of players play defensive for they don't know the game is lagging or they go latency issue.

When you got p 20 20 one10 m against lstar full and flatline... many times lol....

Suddenly after another update i can run jump spray around kill leader blabla and easy kill like a predator. These repeted updates makes me feel like stopping batle royal for a while...

Thnaks for sharing guyz

Message 28 of 76 (5,290 Views)

★ Novice

Can you guys also help me i have 25mbps internet and my ping is 40-49 on singapore servers and i'm from the Philippines the symbols i get are the speedometer and the 3 boxes symbol please help i just wanna play with my friends.

Message 29 of 76 (5,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the lowest ping i got was in the 5000 range so i have no idea why it’s so bad

Message 30 of 76 (4,878 Views)