Re: High latency/ping on Apex Legends

by xX_MaNiiaC_Xx

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey all, if you are seeing issues with connection then please take a moment to go through the connection troubleshooting steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

We appreciate you guys taking the time to reply, but each and every single one of those troubleshooting guides highlight the issue possibly being on our side. Well... it's not. My connection is stable and flawless with -everything- else except your game, so its probably a good idea to stop shift blame on your playerbase and do something about your obnosiously unstable servers.

I personally contantly wait around 5 minutes on each start of the game, just to select the server with lowest ping possible and after a few games a start to lag so extensively that i move in frames around the map. This is unacceptable! Fix it!

Message 11 of 76 (18,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem in central USA

Message 12 of 76 (17,545 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah haven't played in a couple months due to work, get back on the game and I can't even enjoy it anymore. Yet EA is quick on closing my case that I submitted to them but can't be quick about giving a damn response besides 'See troubleshoot section'. Like WTF EA.

Message 13 of 76 (17,544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Facts, thats the only response they have "Try troubleshooting" like thats gonna fix everything smh. Apex is unplayable now for me, this update ruined my connection on Apex.

Message 14 of 76 (17,540 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried their troubleshooting guide. Nothing works. Horrible lag in every match. Even replied to them with my UO Trace in another thread and I have received no response yet. I think EA doesn't want to give a damn about Apex in general for some internal bureaucracy they got going on with Respawn.

Message 15 of 76 (17,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the update the game has become unbearable to play. The best server is 48 ping with at least 2 packet loss but most of the time it's 8 percent packet loss. I'm being killed before people open doors or turn corners.  It's hard to beat the fortnite killer if your game can't be played

Message 16 of 76 (17,385 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are seeing packet loss then it generally means an issue with your network or connection.

In cases where the troubleshooting steps I posted above do not help, please run and share your UO Trace so that we can take a look at it.

Darlp

Darko.png
Message 17 of 76 (17,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can you explain why there was 0% packet loss right before the legendary update?

Message 18 of 76 (17,205 Views)

I am also experiencing same issue and I am Getting 200+ ping :(

★★★★★ Newbie

@Keiskander wrote:

So after the new update, all of my matches has been lagging really bad up to the point where either it backtracks or will just stop moving (note that the game did not freeze at all. Just the movement/action). I've searched high and low in fixing this matter, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked my connection which was working real fine. Even called my ISP and was told that I had no problems with my connection whatsoever. Now I'm at a loss and I need help on how to fix this.

There was one forum where we could check the pink from each data center/server. The lowest ping I got was 240 which was weird. Any help/feedback/remarks would be much appreciated.

Message 19 of 76 (16,663 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We are in the same boat. The game is totally messed up now. Just stop playing it for a while and save your mental energy. Maybe it will be fixed soon(i don't think so).

Message 20 of 76 (16,657 Views)