Re: High cpu & sudden fps drop and stutters

by thexcruella

Original Post

★ Apprentice

What kind of issues do you see if I may ask and how could I resolve them?

Message 11 of 13 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice

You wont. Its Respawn problem, not ours. I've got same problem, and tried every option. The problem starts with "Genesis" update. After the update, I got :

-lobby 80-100% Apex CPU usage,

-lags in game, mostly on new "Worlds Edge", less lags on Olympus. Sometimes randomly, 1 lag per whole game, sometime fps drop from locked +fps_max 60 on steam, to 4 (I locked FPS,   because im using streaming on 720p60, and no. The same thing occurs when Im not streaming)

- combination of ctrl+alt+delete in game make it crash.

- Replicator textures are not loading fully

- Holosprays looks like made in MS Paint, because they're not loading fully.

- If you gonna try to launch "shooting range", when you starting the game, you will reach 90 s freeze.

And yes, I've did everything suggested. I've got newest graphic card software, my BIOS is ok. I've done DxDiag, and used OpenHardwareMonitor to check this. No, I dont have 144hz monitor. My monitor is 35' samsung with 75Hz refresh rate. I disabled antivirus, and firewall. I made rollback of drivers, then install it back. Apex Legends Reinstall. Checking settings, because maybe game after patch add something, or graphic card software. No.
I feel like done. I waste 1/6 of my salary, to buy Revenant Heirloom Cosmetic, and won't play him, like I've played him in S8, or early S9? Come on.
There's 2 problems. Respawn (EA) made a update, that made problem occurs in 2 cases :
1. ) Intel CPU owners (I got Intel i5 2,9 Ghz)
2. ) RTX Graphic Card Users - I got RTX 2060 6GB VRAM, so its not Intel Core 2 Duo 

In this two cases, I met people with simmilar case - They own Intel CPU or Nvidia GPU.

That's all folks.

Pic rel with prove of how much memory can eat Apex Legends lobby

Message 12 of 13 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SmoothieMcSmooth Thanks for sharing I was literally having the same issue. I got really frustrated and deleted the game. Let’s see if they fix it in the new season or else it’s goodbye apex.

Message 13 of 13 (202 Views)