High Ping only in BF1

by Mushroompickles

Original Post

Re: High Ping only in BF1

★★ Novice

Sorry to bother you, friend, but I need to know, is there anyone trying to solve the ping problems created by the spring update. I used to have no problem with ping in BF1 since I get a great service from my ISP, and all other games work just fine. Please, I'm a long time BF player, I just want to know if the problem it's been acknowledged by someone and they are trying to fix it, or if most of the people its OK and no new update its coming to save the day. 

Thanks for your time.

Message 21 of 74 (3,924 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Im still trying to solve this issue ffs. Ever since the JackFrags revision UI update my ping has increased significantly. I can't find a single green server anymore, all of them are either red or yellow. I know it's not my ISP because i contacted them and my Speed and Nat type are more than great. This only happened after the UI update and EA gives very little effort to help bring about solutions.

Shame that money and time are going to waste here, as this problem only appears on BF1.

Message 22 of 74 (3,863 Views)

★ Novice

I've been getting a lot of intermittent high pings since the latest UI update. And members of my Platoon are experiencing the same thing. I never had issues with lag until now. I've always had decent pings on east and west coast US servers (I'm in western Canada near Vancouver). Base ping still looks good, but it spikes like crazy, and often. I've noticed it's worse on the war pigeons servers than operations, I'm not sure why that would be. Perhaps its related to the opponents on the server?

Message 23 of 74 (3,853 Views)

★★ Novice

South Germany here. I have the high ping problem since the spring update. Beforehand, ping was fine at about 40-50. After the spring update it is normally around 600-800 and goes down to 80 at night (around 23:30) when the servers are less frequented I guess. I just don´t get it, since the up- and downstreamrates are fine, which were tested with speedtest. In addition to that, I don´t have any problems in other games like CS:GO or PUBG. I´d really appreciate to see this fixed since I invested over 300+ hours in that game and bought the premium pass. But at the moment its unplayable. 

Message 24 of 74 (3,817 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The same thing happens to me too since the jack frags revision and still the same with the westie revision,nothing has changed.Im still getting all yellow bars in my own region 

Message 25 of 74 (3,805 Views)

★ Novice
Same in AU servers since the Westie revision. Ping spikes from ~10 to 170 now. Really upset when you cannot handle CQC anymore, since red indicator also pops out.
Message 26 of 74 (3,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WESTIE REVISION has completely RUINED all my local servers, from 24 - 500ping

I can not play the game i payed for and will be claiming a refund.

Thanks EA, great service per usual

Message 27 of 74 (3,757 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone manage to get their latency back to normal yet?

Message 28 of 74 (3,703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

New patch, same issue.

100-120 ms all across the board

Message 29 of 74 (3,636 Views)

★ Novice

same issue here all empty servers are green populated ones are yellow since the patch no issues with previous patches.

Message 30 of 74 (3,611 Views)