Re: High Ping in all servers

by yurirafael_128

Original Post

★★★ Novice

While I was chatting with a customerservice-"person" one of the things they wanted me to try was turning off the directx12 support in game. 

As I restarted the game J had the same problem that @Kashik1985 had. German servers were at +1000ms while UK, Polish and Japanese Servers were at around 400ms - 800ms.

It settled down later on but still remained like that for a while

Message 11 of 25 (3,974 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE on my situation: The general server connection is now usually at about 140ms which is still not good but quite the improvement.

I can also finally play the game ping wise at around 20-40ms.

HOWEVER whenever I join a server, a new round starts or I switch the squad I get extremely high ping that usually gets right up to the cap of 999ms. 
This lasts for about a minute.
These laggs, although only occasionally, still pops up during the game without any of the listed events needing to take place.

I'm glad to be able to finally play the game.
But this is still not a state exceptable for a AAA game from such a well known company, especially so bc the customersupport doesn't seem to have any idea on how to fix it. 

PLS FIX, bc I can't refund it (nor do I wish to).

Message 12 of 25 (3,970 Views)

Re: Game giving me a 999 Ping multiple times during a game on PS4

★ Novice

I have this exact same issue right now on PS4. It's been working perfectly fine ever since it came out, now all of the sudden of have packet loss and Netw Vrtn issues and cant even move in a game without getting slingshotted back to where I came from. It even effects my party chat, causing it to lag in and out. My internet is perfect. Today is the first day I started experiencing these issues.

Message 13 of 25 (3,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello.

Recently i buy a BFV deluxe edition for pc.After installing when i play multiplayer i see lagging or high latency 200-300 or in servers show 300 ping but in speed test my ping is 7ms.

please sort out my problem.

thanks

(Removed uo-trace, no personal info on the forums) - Atic 

Message 15 of 25 (3,543 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @dastan8058  looking at the uo trace we can see that you hit 100+ ms spikes in your own country before the network leaves it. 

image.png

it means that its unstable network. 

The other two pings below are in Italy and it looks like those routeing servers can't handle the traffic it's getting. 

When you are playing can you activate network graph in the game and then take a screenshot to see how it looks for you. 

/Atic

Message 16 of 25 (3,521 Views)

★★ Novice

PL CHECK IT

Message 17 of 25 (3,492 Views)

EA DICE Team
Looking at those screenshots it's confirming that your network is spiking as one of them is 80ms up to 165 ms, and looking at the graph it's going spiking up staying there for a while then going down again. I would recommend talking to your ISP at this point, as there is a network stability issue. @dastan8058 

/Atic 

Message 18 of 25 (3,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NegiDragon It might be your router
Message 19 of 25 (3,239 Views)

★★ Guide
@NegiDragon i have the same on south American serves. My ping aways was about 65/80 . Now its 178. Ftw???? The game now its great , I had already given up on this game but this new things brought me back and now this??? Sad EA Sad. I tried everything what u aways say: turn off the Xbox X, reset modem , reset MAC , everything and nothing. i think i will give up again. Coz even cod AW that so lagging jts normal here.
Message 20 of 25 (2,454 Views)