Re: High Packet Loss w/ UO picture

by EA_Illium

Original Post

High Packet Loss w/ UO picture

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm experiencing high packet loss on every server option available. I'm wondering if its something on my ISP's side.

From the guide https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ theres a high ping of 235ms coming from the IP 159.153.92.94.

Are there any fixes or is this a CenturyLink service provider issue?

Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Community Manager
@kittypokit Have you already gone through the connection steps like port forwarding, etc.? also to confirm are you on PC?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I am on the PC.

I've gone through the steps of port forwarding apex for the PC on my modem. On the forums a VPN was suggested and it did bring my packet loss below 2%, but lag renders it unplayable.

Some things I've noticed is a high upload when I'm playing, somethings spiking 500+ Kbps. My internet provides 10.5 down 0.55 up Mbps. This spike is from Apex Legends, source task manager.

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

Community Manager
@kittypokit Thank you for confirming, I could suggest possibly trying to set up a static IP to see if it helps with this issue, If not you may need to show the UOTrace to your ISP.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem everything is fine except EA   IP address  159.153.92.94, please help

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)