Re: Hi, I am trying to upgrade Stephen Curry from 90 overall to 93 overall in th

by Scorpion112000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi, I am trying to upgrade Stephen Curry from 90 overall to 93 overall in the UA

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am trying to upgrade Stephen Curry from 90 overall to 93 overall in the UA Rush campaign. I have the 10 UA Rush Elite tokens and the 90 overall Steph Curry but, it won't let me put 90 overall stephen curry on there so I can upgrade him.Trying to upgrade 90 overall Stephen Curry

Message 1 of 10 (2,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, I am trying to upgrade Stephen Curry from 90 overall to 93 overall in th

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry that image didn't load, can you try uploading it again?

In most cases the card in question will be on one of your lineups/benches, please try checking again. You'll need to remove the card from your lineups to trade it in. 

A restart of your device can sometimes help, in case there's a strange local issue too. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,197 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry that image didn't load, can you try uploading it again?

In most cases the card in question will be on one of your lineups/benches, please try checking again. You'll need to remove the card from your lineups to trade it in. 

A restart of your device can sometimes help, in case there's a strange local issue too. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,198 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem it will not let me upgrade my 90 steph curry to the 93. I have the 10 UA Rush elite tokens as well as a 90 Steph curry . The 90 steph curry is already on my lineup. I tried to restart my phone also still didn’t work think there may be an issue. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,154 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, you'll need to take the 90 off your lineup, please try doing this then try it again. 

Make sure you check all your lineups/benches too.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLS HELP

I was about to swap UA Rush Steph Curry on my Shooting line up so I could Upgrade him but it won't let me do it. It says, that I already used him on other line ups which it isn't. I hope for your immediate solution. Thank you! 

Message 5 of 10 (2,101 Views)

Community Manager

You can try restarting your device, then check your lineups again to ensure Curry isn't hidden away on some bench somewhere. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (2,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restarting my device is not solving the issue

Message 7 of 10 (1,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks I had this problem to and it worked
Message 8 of 10 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Take him off all of your lineups
Message 9 of 10 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I try to take him off two other lineups (shooting/defensive) there’s no other players to swap him with. How can I get the right players in order to swap him off of the lineups? I’ve spent half my coins in auctions and the players weren’t there to swap even though they were shooting and defence. And the same ovr 

Message 10 of 10 (1,566 Views)