Heroship

by chhhgame

Original Post

Heroship

★ Apprentice

Can you please make it easier to level up ships since no one plays this mode also the tasks too 

Message 1 of 2 (625 Views)

Re: Heroship

Hello @chhhgame and thanks for reporting in!

You seem to have problems with leveling up the hero ships and completing the challenges. I have to admit, those challenges are the hardest in the game. 

However, in the most recent patch notes, one of the challenges was altered to make it easier:

"Adjusted the "Saviour Kill" stat, so that it tracks relevant kills from the whole team and not just the squad members"

As for hero ships, I have no problem finding matches. I can assure you that there are enough players playing the game, however the matchmaking system was really bad and created a lot of empty servers instead of filling running ones up. After today's update, this might be fixed! Please read the patch notes here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/120448/community-transmission-squad-system-update-relea...

Also, please don't spam this forum with the same issue, that doesn't help to solve your problem and makes it harder for other players to communicate with you on this.

Message 2 of 2 (605 Views)