Heroship suggestion

by chhhgame

Original Post

Heroship suggestion

★ Apprentice

Ok well I still hate dqar and wish they would remove it but sadly they won’t but they should have option at least on the game what side you want to play on while it searches and what area you want to play on also you need to reduce the number it takes to level up a heroship because it takes forever 

Message 1 of 7 (744 Views)

Re: Heroship suggestion

★ Apprentice

I agree people always kill you you never get to play as the heroship for very long why can’t you just level up against the AI computer it’s not like blast or hero’s vs villains where people actually play and as far as dqar is concerned I feel ya no one ever wants to play that stage so they should put something new in there 

Message 2 of 7 (737 Views)

Besides D`qar, what do you think about having the trench run on the Deathstar into star fighter assault? I thought that would be amazing with the new controls BFII has over BFI. 

Just as a side note for leveling up ships, because you should ready yourself for 

Triple XP Event: Starfighters
January 18th - 20th
Triple experience in Starfighter Assault and Hero Starfighters.

That should help you level up those star fighters! See more info on Januari events here.

Message 3 of 7 (727 Views)

Champion

@DYSPROssium, @chhhgame

Another idea:  think we should have a timer countdown for the Heroes Star Fighter that would go for 10 mins max, then start the round as long as the sides are even.

I find sometimes waiting is worth it, but people come in and leave because there is nothing to do but hope the Players needed number changes..

Sometimes players just leave after 1 round because they don't know there is 3 rounds to win.

Frustrating just waiting.... 

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 4 of 7 (724 Views)

Champion
I would love that. It was in the old Xwing game. So fun the play that trench.
I was working out of the country and could not enjoy the 3x. :-(
Message 5 of 7 (674 Views)

Champion

Any idea if they are actually looking into Hero Starfighter changes to the MM system.  I understand Anthem and other games are taking a lot of time.

There are only 40 players I know of in this mode on PC. It is depressing to see people with and hour or so to play, come in, wait 1 min and then leave. 

They complain and I respond, please tell others about the mode and perhaps they will give it a try.  But without some changes to the 8v8 waiting times, they will become discouraged form coming back. 

HvV, lets you play your Hero until the score is 10. There is a lot more activity there when new Hero's are introduced. Hero SA is really about empty lobbies.  Nerd

Goals of this idea.

1. Get more players to play this mode.

2. Keep up the interest in the game.

3. Suggest an idea that does not cost money, but gets players into the game more often.

4. Suggest an idea to keep the game alive that is simple and easy to change.

Suggestions:Secret

1. Allow after 2-3 or even 4-5 minutes of a lobby being open to start the round with anything even, example, just like it is now after the 1st round. ( People drop out all the time)

2. Start a timer when the 4th person comes into the map lobby, of 2 mins and let it start if teams are equal. So that the max wait in this mode is 2-3 mins. I would accept 4-5 mins but if we don't get some players in this we may lose them.

3. Match make if another map is currently open. Don't let it throw people to a new lobby if only 6-8 players are actually playing.  Just mix them up, even if in a group. ( We can't tell if other maps are going unless we team chat where we show up. Then we have to relaunch to get back to the others who were just playing together. )

Many times there are only 8 players playing at certain times during the day or night. Sometimes I have seen 12 players in lobbies, 6 in each and no game is going.  We spend a lot of time, relaunching the mode, to find the only lobby. 

Many times we get discouraged because our lobby will not fill. So we leave to play SA, then try to come back. I find we are in different lobbies and have no idea others are interested even playing but are stuck in other lobbies. We need more activity. We need players to want to come.  It tales a long time to level Hero star ships and these ideas will be easy to deploy and will get them into the game.

Thoughts?  Help?  Status?  Thanks Disappointed

Message 6 of 7 (673 Views)

Champion
@EA_Ataashi,
Had another suggestion from players to add a bot if the match has 5-7 players waiting for more than 3 mins.
Any thing you can do will help.
Message 7 of 7 (611 Views)