Heroic Sith raid rewards not received by anyone in the guild

by rymas1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heroic Sith raid rewards not received by anyone in the guild

★★ Apprentice

All,

I am very upset currently, however here are just the facts. My guild auto launched a Heroic Sith Triumvirate raid upon receiving the tickets at 8PM last night. Our raid went active at 6AM EST and we killed the raid at approximately 4PM EST that day. After the 1 hour waiting period expired, none of our guild members who contributed to the raid (including myself) received our rewards. Multiple tickets have been submitted.

After spending close to an hour on the EA Help chat with a very nice representative, He came back on the line to tell me that we are ineligible for rewards, and that our claim has been denied. I explained to him there must be a mistake as we could not have an auto raid launcher setup and exceed the max raids per week (especially on a Tuesday). He then told me there was nothing he could do and disconnected the call.

We are very upset and are still trying to determine what the issue was so we can get the heroic sith raids we have earned. I hope someone from EA/CG support reads this and can help us with our issue. While I want my first place sith rewards and traya shards for myself, our guild in all missing our rewards. That is 299 total Traya shards, tons of gear, store credits, and other loot that we earned and have not received. We are not asking for more than what we are due. Just help in fixing this issue.

Message 1 of 17 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heroic Sith raid rewards not received by anyone in the guild

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all,

Do you mind sending me a private message with the following information so I can look into it?
- Ally Code:
- Type of raid:
- Date of the occurrence:

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (641 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

same here no reward recieved

Message 2 of 17 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am so annoyed to wait for the reward now
Message 3 of 17 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, our whole guild is up in arms

Message 4 of 17 (614 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Even if they cannot find our rewards and cannot resend them to us due to their system limitations, I am curious if it is possible for them to give us 110k raid tickets so we can relaunch? I dont want anything for free, but 4 days of tickets would help us get the rewards we earned. I am sure the guild would be willing to run a "do over" raid
Message 5 of 17 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me.

Message 6 of 17 (603 Views)

★★ Novice

Part of the guild with the problem. I called and was given an email about resetting my phone as it was the problem. Glad they listed to my problem instead of just giving the generic response 😤

Message 7 of 17 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAMe issue right here!!

Message 8 of 17 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here..

Message 9 of 17 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

Another day and still no solution from EA.  They said they would look into it and get back to me but nothing yet.

Message 10 of 17 (546 Views)