(SWGOH) Helpful Threads and Guides

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

(SWGOH) Helpful Threads and Guides

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Below you'll find a log of helpful threads and guides. 

New to Answers HQ and the SWGOH boards? Read this

How-To Threads

Stay up to date on SWGOH news

Answers HQ:

Twitter:

• EA Help - EA Help Official Support Twitter account.
  • EA Star Wars - Keep an eye out for tweets with #StarWarsGalaxyofHeroes

Game Information / Tips and Tricks

SWGoH Offical Forum:

(Psst, we'd love to feature more great guides and tips and tricks from the community. If you know your stuff and want to share your knowledge, why not create your own AHQ thread?)

We'll update lists as we go with more informative and helpful guides. If you see a great guide or informative thread, let us know by tagging @EA_Rtas. If you have a question not covered in here, use the search bar to find the answer or open your own thread and start posting.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (11,954 Views)