Help

by zaahid7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help

★★★ Newbie

I cannot link my PS ID to my EA account. I’ve tried maybe 5 - 10 times and every time I reset my password it it doesn’t connect. I then have to redo it.

I tried logging in using my PS ID too but it just gives an error.

please help me link my accounts so I can play FIFA23 online.

Message 1 of 7 (1,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help

Community Manager

@zaahid7 

Thanks, so that error typically means your PSN ID is already linked to another EA account instead- you'd need to find the other EA account that your PSN ID is currently linked with and unlink the PSN ID from that account before you can link it to the current account. 

If you need help locating that previous EA account and getting your PSN ID unlinked, that's something the live support team can look into with you- here on AHQ we wouldn't have access to your account details to look into this. You can contact live support by submitting a help request here, or by reaching out via Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,371 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @zaahid7,

What's the exact error you're seeing when you try to link your accounts together? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

connect_error_social_login_failure

Message 3 of 7 (1,395 Views)

Community Manager

@zaahid7 

Thanks, so that error typically means your PSN ID is already linked to another EA account instead- you'd need to find the other EA account that your PSN ID is currently linked with and unlink the PSN ID from that account before you can link it to the current account. 

If you need help locating that previous EA account and getting your PSN ID unlinked, that's something the live support team can look into with you- here on AHQ we wouldn't have access to your account details to look into this. You can contact live support by submitting a help request here, or by reaching out via Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 7 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Please, I want XP
Message 5 of 7 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Please
Message 6 of 7 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie