Re: Help with recent BFV update

by MercenaryZX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with recent BFV update

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so i went to go change my Game Library and Install Directory from my C Drive to my D Drive in order to make room for that new Wake Island update. All was fine in till i went to reopen the origin launcher and open the game. It got about 10-20 seconds into the loading screen before it closed and didn't display an error message. Idk if it has to do with a missing file that i might have deleted or if i have to simply uninstall the game and reinstall it. Any idea as to what happened?

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice
@Jumpiertech I wouldn't bother reinstalling, waste of time and bandwidth, just try a repair the game. If that doesn't work delete the BFV folder under My Documents and see if that works (make a backup of that folder first before you delete it so you can always paste it back). Short of that, just going to have to wait till the devs fix their (once again) broken game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
@Jumpiertech I wouldn't bother reinstalling, waste of time and bandwidth, just try a repair the game. If that doesn't work delete the BFV folder under My Documents and see if that works (make a backup of that folder first before you delete it so you can always paste it back). Short of that, just going to have to wait till the devs fix their (once again) broken game.
Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)