Re: Help with Payment

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Help with Payment

★ Novice

tryed to buy 1050 money but it keeps comeing up with 

Sorry, we're experiencing delays in processing your order. Please wait a few minutes to check your account before attempting to make another purchase. If you still experience problems, please try a different payment method, or visit us at http://help.ea.com

did this happen to anyone other then me?

i have money in my bank so i dono wu twrong

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm beyond frustrated with this.  I called SWTOR support, and they told me to contact EA support to 'update my account' or something?  But, there's literally no way to contact EA.  So. I'm screwed.  It's sad, really.  All I wanted to do was give them money!  ugh.  I somehow got a 'ticket' filed that told me to join a chat.  Each time I tried to start the chat, the pop-up that came up said the URL was invalid (withing EA's domain, their error page).  Sucks.  

Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@RubyRoseClaw From what I can see, there's two different reasons why the transactions aren't working, but I can't go into detail over the forums. Can you give us a call so we can get into specifics?

@Zzyn I had a look and couldn't find a SWTOR account attached to your EA account. So while the Zzyn account might be activated and all clear, there's probably another EA account attached to your SWTOR account that's causing the issues. What SWTOR Display Name are you logging in with?

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)