Re: Help with Facebook hacker

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with Facebook hacker

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, my account was compromised at some point in the past 10 days. I've made several in game tickets, directly contacted "CG_Lucifers_Daddy(When I messaged him, I got it right, not sure here) and he was last active 8 days ago so he hasnt replied. I happen to be a cyber security guy so I did a ton of things myself and heres the situation based on what I gathered. He never actually hacked any passwords of mine, more likely I gave permission to an app I shouldnt have but even that, I'm smarter than that so I don't think I did. He logs in several times a day, spends all my currencies, does my TB/TW battles, arena battles, you name it. He thinks its his account. I KNOW he keeps re-linking HIS facebook to MY swgoh account. The problem is, since he has access, as long as he jumps on once a day and FB connects, he resets his 24 hours. How can I possibly stop him? All of my accounts were secure and as a precaution I changed ALL passwords I have, even for unrelated things like my bank. I am at the end of my rope here, its been a WEEK and nothing from CG in game. Please, PLEASE help me. I've spent THOUSANDS of dollars on my account. CG or just a person who knows things, please advise. 

Message 1 of 7 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@jjw2155 To confirm have you reached out to Facebook and your devices support (not sure if you on android or iOS) to have your accounts secured and checked for any issues?

If not I would recommend doing so first, then reaching out to our support to investigate your SWGOH account further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (589 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@jjw2155 To confirm have you reached out to Facebook and your devices support (not sure if you on android or iOS) to have your accounts secured and checked for any issues?

If not I would recommend doing so first, then reaching out to our support to investigate your SWGOH account further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I secured Facebook and Google EXTENSIVELY. I have NOTHING connected to either except the game itself. NO permissions. No rogue sessions open for either service. This person quit my guild in the middle of TW last night as well. 

Message 3 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Somehow he got on early this morning, within the past 6 hours, and quit my guild. He keeps connecting his Facebook account to it. 

Message 4 of 7 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also whenever I put a ticket in the game asking for help, it stays unreplied to for a few days, then the app crashes until I uninstall and reinstall it. That's why I'm seeking help outside the app

Message 5 of 7 (556 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jjw2155 Thanks for the update, If no one has access to your phone or connected accounts there should be no way for them to sign in and make any changes, To reach out to our support team you can also make a case on help.ea.com (site) using your phone's browser and share your account info, and let them know about the crashing issue as to way your where unable to make one through the game to see how they may be able to assist with this.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No reply from anyone at CG. It's been weeks since this started. I think I'm just gonna quit the game at this point. I am so broken and defeated. 

Message 7 of 7 (435 Views)