Re: Help with Apex legends required ASAP

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Help with Apex legends required ASAP

★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I've been playing apex legends for about 3 months now and it worked just fine up and till the legendary hunt update came along, since the update i struggle to play play the game, it logs on without a problem but at the legend select screen it freezes and i have to close via task manager, after closing it says game security violation detected #000001 without any other info, ive scanned my pc with several anti virus programs, i removed all anti virus software from my pc, i removed all content and programs from my pc, re-installed origin and apex, but still it takes me an hour every time i want to play to log in and out for the game to work, its irritating and frustrating, im at level 100 and battle pass level 103, any advice would be appreciated

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: Help with Apex legends required ASAP

Community Manager

@BMGC_Hellcat 

Let's see if it's a program launching with your PC causing this. Try performing a clean boot with these steps and then immediately launch Origin and administrator.

Example cases: 

Rog Gaming Software

Other Programs

Sophos

Closing Background Applications

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)