Help recovering my Account

by serchubulas

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Help recovering my Account

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, 

I have not played SWTOR the old republic for some several years. Upon hearing my some of my friends were going to return to the game to play the expansion I decided to come back and play. My account was setup with Security Key's so logging back in was almost impossible since I had lost the hand held security key. I went through the steps to undo the security key and then add it back onto my phone so I could still have it. After recovering my email (because I no longer used that email), emailing to find out what my Display name is, changing my password, going through the steps to recover if you security key was lost, I now find that you guys banned my account. From the looks of it my account after changing my password, before undoing the security key, the account looked fine. It was only after undoing the security key my account was banned. I am not sure how you guys expect people to return to this game having lost their security key hand held devices only to ban them when they literally go through your step by step process to recover your account if you can't access your security key. I am guessing my account was banned because it appeared someone was hacking my account. 

I still have the original emails from when I purchased the collector's edition with the transaction id and I also have the original emails from when my characters were transferred due to the first server merge. I am not sure how anyone else would have those emails. 

I want my account banned ASAP. Let me know what you need so we can get this done. 

Message 1 of 3 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help recovering my Account

@serchubulas 

No one can assist you on a forum , account issue of this type you will need to call swtor cs and have a discussion with them on what is occurring with your account

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (595 Views)

All Replies

@serchubulas 

No one can assist you on a forum , account issue of this type you will need to call swtor cs and have a discussion with them on what is occurring with your account

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@serchubulas I am log in my account in play games. yesterday I am delete game and redownload the game . I am open the game and log in with play games suddenly I just realised my account was gone . I am trying to recover but couldn't. Can you recover my account.
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)