Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Help please

by itzgbellgames

Original Post

Help please

★ Novice

The ‘you are not actively playing the game’ sign has been on my fifa for 4 games and it would mean the most if you could do something to get it off, ive tried everything i can from turning off the xbox, restarting the game and logging off ultimate team and then log back in to it. Even when im moving in game nothing happens 

Message 1 of 7 (167 Views)

Re: Help please

Community Manager
@itzgbellgames Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (145 Views)

★ Novice

Ok ill do it now 

Message 3 of 7 (121 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade It didnt work do you have any other ideas because i cant really play the game while the sign is covering the centre of the screen
Message 4 of 7 (103 Views)

Community Manager
@itzgbellgames Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 5 of 7 (88 Views)

★ Novice

It hasnt worked Frown

Message 6 of 7 (73 Views)

Community Manager
@itzgbellgames That's really odd, you may need to perform a full reinstall of the game at this point. That message shouldn't be persisting through those steps.
Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)
Twitter Stream