Help need to retrieve my cloud saves

by Sjmkoldehbrxwv

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Novice

same to me,after 40050000 error i lost evetying in nfs heat,i try to restore last local saved game on origin PC, is NOT working and reset ALL game progress in nfs heat.

Message 301 of 616 (1,314 Views)

Money Lost

★★★ Newbie

In Need for Speed Heat, I loaded into a game with over $6 million, and when I loaded into online mode, I lost all of my money. I still had my cars, but all the money is gone. One of my friends had this happen to them, please fix this EA.

Message 302 of 616 (1,127 Views)

Re: Money Lost

★★ Expert

@Cjbeast28 

Are you sure you didn't delete your own profile by mistake?

What platform are you playing? 

I have been reading about this particular issue ever since this game hit the showroom floor on opening day.

EA and Ghost Studios just not a good match for game making! 

I hope you get your six million back that the game took from you.

Have a great day. 

Message 303 of 616 (1,056 Views)

Need for speed heat games reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My new cars is gone now, i can't even to get reach at level 50 is impossible if the bugs keep on reset our save games, EA please please please fix our big problem why the game system, keep on reset our game level to start all over again, this is just waste my time of playing it, EA please find the issue and fix it ASAP, my cars is all gone now has reset to Level 1 again for the 2nd time again, because my main level is at LVL 17 then suddenly system reset my entire game and bring me back to Level 1 again for 2nd time without give me warnings.

Message 304 of 616 (1,008 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★★ Novice

I can't help you i feel you bro, mine is gone too is too much.

Message 305 of 616 (1,637 Views)

NFS Heat PC progress not saving.

★★★ Novice

from this date November 27, 2019 till today this issue is still not have any solution for this game.

I was very disappointed I cannot understand why EA cannot solved the issue all of my progress is gone that bring me back to 0 again over over over again ,it also really pissed me off i bought this game to be good not to be unexpected and unacceptable in such bug issue this game is broken by now for PC person, all of my money, cars levels are all gone that give me set to easy medium or hard it keep on let me back to 0, the game is like kinda broken with such unacceptable bugs in game and cloud sync, always been fine but, in this game i would pretty sure the cloud sync in this game have some issue with cloud sync, im very disappointed that i can't enjoy the game 

Message 306 of 616 (1,034 Views)

Cloud save confict

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug The bug quite often when i cannot save the game progresses the weird thing is, when i turn off my AntiVirus then it will save it, when i turn on the Anti Virus then the Auto Save starts to have issue or worst reset my account everything back to 0 over over over again very weird bug and my progress lost everything is weird, if you can help us fix the bugs thanks.
What car were you using? BMW M3 my i love this car allot.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Racing Day time earn banking $ for upgrades.
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game for Auto Save if the Anti virus was on then issue starts when i turn off the Anti Virus then it will Auto Save very weird bug often might reset my account back to 0 everything i have in my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not sure for this just find and fix it.
What do you expect to see? What im expect to see as long as the bug is be fix and solved issue then i can play the game but i just don't understand why this such bug effected some players too.

Anyone have Cloud save confict issue in game and what's is going on please help?

Message 307 of 616 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hi all

well I deleted my local saves files accidentally, so when I had launched the game I found that I have lose all my progress in the game!!!
lost my crew which I was the leader of and raise it to level 50, in other words I lost my 240 hours of playing the game!!!
I have other games on origin like BF1 and BFV and Fifa 19, but my saves are ok
just in nfs heat I lost all my progress.

Please I need help

Message 308 of 616 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Missing progress
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by helping
What happens when the bug occurs? no progress found
What do you expect to see? my 240 hours back

hi

well I deleted my local saves files accidentally, so when I had launched the game I found that I have lose all my progress in the game!!!
lost my crew which I was the leader of and raise it to level 50, in other words I lost my 240 hours of playing the game!!!
I have other games on origin like BF1 and BFV and Fifa 19, but my saves are ok
just in nfs heat I lost all my progress.

Please I need help

Message 309 of 616 (1,138 Views)

Re: NFS Heat PC progress not saving.

★★★★★ Novice

same here, help!!!!!

Message 310 of 616 (913 Views)