by guerilla1234

Original Post

Re: Help my rainbow guardian code doesn't work

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes i did that.

Message 11 of 25 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I took a picture of mine the lighting is really bright but i can still make out the symbol's. I know i'm putting them in right it just won't work. I've done that code more then 10 times.

Message 12 of 25 (578 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Without screenshots it is very hard to help, are you on PS4 by chance?  If so add me and we can talk through it

Message 13 of 25 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on the xbox one but i can say the full codes and partial codes if you'd like.

Message 14 of 25 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Green Partial code: slot 1 empty, shovel, fence, boot, potted plant, slot 6 empty, flamingo, watering can.

Red Partial code: flamingo, slot 2 empty, lawn mower, shovel, slot 5 empty, wheel barrel, watering can, boot.

Yellow Partial code: watering can, wheel barrel, slot 3 empty, potted plant, lawn mower, flamingo, fence, slot 8 empty.

Blue Partial code: shovel, boot, lawn mower, slot 4 empty, potted plant, wheel barrel, slot 7 empty, fence.

Green Full code: wheel barrel, shovel, fence, boot, potted plant, lawn mower, flamingo, watering can.

Red Full code: watering can, wheel barrel, shovel, potted plant , lawn mower, flamingo, fence, boot.

Yellow Full code: watering can, wheel barrel, shovel, potted plant, lawn mower, flamingo, fence, boot.

Blue Full code: shovel, boot, lawn mower, watering can, potted plant, wheel barrel, flamingo, fence.

Message 15 of 25 (561 Views)

★★★★ Guide

These 2 already do not match....Red Partial code: flamingo, slot 2 empty, lawn mower, shovel, slot 5 empty, wheel barrel, watering can, boot.

Red Full code: watering can, wheel barrel, shovel, potted plant , lawn mower, flamingo, fence, boot

Message 16 of 25 (553 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ok digging through all that since one code was written down wrong here there are 2 possibilities..

1.  Wheel Barrel

2.  Fence

3.  Shovel

4.  Watering Can

5.  Potted Plant

6.  Lawn Mower

7.  Flamingo

8.  Boot

If that does not work then switch Fence and Potted Plant, spots 2 and 5 from red code that was wrong here not sure if you had the right one.

Message 17 of 25 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

When i switched it up it worked! Thank you!

Message 18 of 25 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Awesome glad its finally opened for you Standard smile

Message 19 of 25 (534 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you're not able to attach pictures then just type out the full combinations, the partial combinations and the code which you think is for the Rainbow Guardian and I, or someone else, can check it for you.

Message 20 of 25 (522 Views)