Help my battle pass got taken away n i still had time

★ Novice

My battle pass is gone an I paid for it

Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help my battle pass got taken away n i still had time

Community Manager

@kingpanda9339 

Hmm, I see. When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately account issues like this aren't something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @kingpanda9339

Did you recently make any changes to your account? Did you update the email on your EA Account, for example? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

★ Novice

No I didn't but the other day all my stuff was taken....my level was dropped to levle one all my challenges were erased it took my skins an battle pass n progress kda n rverythin....but they put everything except for my battle pass back 

Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)

Community Manager

@kingpanda9339 

Hmm, I see. When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately account issues like this aren't something we're able to investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)