Re: Help moving account

by Garthpunchy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help moving account

★★★ Newbie

Dear all, 

EA Help were very unhelpful today. I want to move my SWGOH  account from an old Ipad that runs IOS 10.3.3 to a new android phone. I cannot access the game and original account on the ipad as it can no longer run the game. 

I do have my Player ID, ally code for both accounts and I can see from previous help given that this should be all i need to get the transfer done yet i was told that it was impossible. 

Can you please look into this for me.

EA help ref: 103244631 

Message 1 of 6 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Garthpunchy Without access to both devices we wouldn't be able to assist with getting progressed moved over to another platform, You can try reaching out to our support on the new device to see if they might be able to assist further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (661 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Garthpunchy 

We are unable to assist with moving games from one device to another on Answers HQ, For more information on how to do so, I would recommend checking out our help article here.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Typical response.. cant help see this link that does not help. ( which you could have worked out yourself from the details in my message)

Message 3 of 6 (734 Views)

Community Manager
@Garthpunchy To confirm are you unable to load the help page I linked above?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First para on the link you sent me...

All you need is access to the game on both of your devices, and your Player IDs.

If you had read and understood my message you would know that i do not have access to the game on the old device as it is too old to open the game. SO THIS LINK DOES NOT HELP!

Message 5 of 6 (672 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Garthpunchy Without access to both devices we wouldn't be able to assist with getting progressed moved over to another platform, You can try reaching out to our support on the new device to see if they might be able to assist further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (662 Views)